Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed!

+5
Sue-Maree
foreveralways_sonia
Ros M
amanda73
vickstar
9 posters

Go down

Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! Empty Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed!

Post by vickstar Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Here is the check-in list for South America. If you failed to check-in in time, please pm (button below my av pic) me, to be allocated your seat! Please scroll down to see the criteria for the country you have chosen!

Brazil check in's
1.Donna O
2.Melissa
3.Charlene
4.Belinda
5.Mazz
6.justjane
7.Sonia
8.Sar70
9. Belinda
10. Dale
11. Maree

Peru check in's
1.Kirsten
2.Jodie
3.pussycat3337 (Maria)
4.Amanda73
5.beccyb
6.Sue-Maree
7.Angie (Angies craft)
8.Aga
9.Mary
10.Harmonysweetpea

Columbia check in's:
1.Gillian
2.Ros
3.Chloe
4.smashychelle (Michelle)
5.Sarahjs (cuz I luv coffee!!!)
6.lisa jane (coffee is calling)
7.Ali
8.Leeanne
9. Annie
10.Azriel (Cristi)
11. Claddagh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below you will find the criteria for the country that you signed into. You may have to scroll through a couple of other countries to get to yours.
We hope you love the criteria of your Country!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So welcome to Brazil!
Your sponsor for this leg of your journey is the wonderful Aga and her gorgeous scrAp this creations! http://a-place-in-my-dreams.blogspot.com.au/
If you bought the kit you may have already noticed a cute little scrAp this flag, this can be used to help you meet one of the criteria for this challenge.

The criteria to be include on your layout for this country are as follows:
1 .Use drops/splashes of something on your page to represent the beautiful waterfalls of Brazil
2. Use a flag of some sort to join in with the Soccer mania of Brazil
3. Use some bling to get dressed up for Carnavale celebrations.

Here is Aga's gorgeous sample layout:

Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! Brazil11

Please upload your page into the appropriate gallery folder by midnight Monday November 5th for the maximum 2 tickets in the major draw, or by the end of the race for 1 ticket!
The prize for the winning layout of Brazil is some awesome goodies from Aga at {scrAp this!}! Aga has just started a facebook page for her fuzzy felt goodies and would love you all to pop over and like her page! You can find it here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've made it to Peru!
Your sponsor for this country is the lovely Catie from Catie's Craft Corner http://catiescraftcorner.blogspot.com.au/
If you bought the kit you may have noticed a gorgeous butterfly from Catie's Craft Corner, that may have given you a clue about one of the criteria for this country

The criteria to be include on your layout for this country are as follows:

1. At least one butterfly to represent the huge number of butterfly species in Peru.
2. White washing of embellies or paper using Gesso or a white medium to show the beautiful snow capped Andes mountains in Peru.
3. Distressing in aid of the ancient lost city of Machu Picchu

Here is Catie's stunning sample layout:
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! Catie10

Please upload your page into the appropriate gallery folder by midnight Monday November 5th for the maximum 2 tickets in the major draw, or by the end of the race for 1 ticket!
The prize for the winner with the best layout for Peru will get this some awesome goodies from Catie's Craft Corner! Check out Catie's facebook shop for some very cool handmade embellies (click on her blinkie on the side bar)! Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You've made it to Colombia!
Your sponsor for this leg of the race is Vicki from Burdy's Handmade Embellies!! Smile
Those of you who purchased a kit may have noticed the paper doilies in there. Well they can be used to help you meet one of the criteria for this leg of your journey.

The criteria to be included on your layout for this country are as follows:
1. At least one doily
2. At least one of the following 4 bird related items- bird, wings, feather, nest. To show your love for the large number of bird species in Colombia.
3. A powdered medium. Dare I explain what characteristic of Colombia this represents! Examples of powdered mediums are: glitter, embossing powder, flower soft.

Here is a totally stunning and heartfelt layout by Sarah. (I love this Sarah, it is totally gorgeous!)
Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! Heflie11

The prize for the winning layout of Colombia is an awesome handmade embellie pack from Burdy's Handmade Embellies! Smile

I (Burdy's) am donating a prize to Charm's 123 Challenge's Pink Auction to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. If you would like to bid on the embellies pack i am offering, or any of the other auction items, please have a look HERE on facebook!

Last edited by vickstar on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! Empty Re: Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed!

Post by amanda73 Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:31 pm

love love the criteria of all 3 of these countries......so glad ive got peru
amanda73
amanda73

http://amandasscrappyjoint.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed! Empty Re: Stop 6 - South America! Criteria Revealed!

Post by Ros M Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:34 pm

omg! awesome samples and challenges again. the pages look gorgeous.

I totally happy with my destination

Thumb
Ros M
Ros M

http://www.noteverypicturezperfect.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by foreveralways_sonia Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Oh awesome!! Looking forward to tomorrow's creative day!!!
foreveralways_sonia
foreveralways_sonia

http://www.foreveralways.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue-Maree Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Oh my! They are all FANTASTIC challenges... you girls rock Smile
Sue-Maree
Sue-Maree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:21 pm

great challenges Very Happy

Can the glitter for the Columbian challenge be on a die-cut or journal tag?

Back to top Go down

Post by sar70 Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:49 am

Great challenges again to work with. I would of been happy with any country. Better finish last weeks page and get onto this one!
sar70
sar70

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 am

smashychelle wrote:
Can the glitter for the Columbian challenge be on a die-cut or journal tag?

The glitter/ powdered medium can be anywhere as long as it is clearly visible! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by beccyb Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:00 am

Wowsers!!!
I chose Peru which I love the criteria of. But all the others criteria looks fun too!!!
beccyb
beccyb

http://beccym.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda73 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:36 pm

finished mine,will upload tomorrow....too stormy to take pics........... loved scrapping the peru criteria
amanda73
amanda73

http://amandasscrappyjoint.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melissaheather Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Love Brazils criteria, so glad I checked in!!!
melissaheather
melissaheather

http://melissasscrapspot.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazz Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:19 pm

stunning lo's team...and fabulous challenge criteria - thanks again Bravo
Mazz
Mazz

http://www.mazzarati.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down