Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale

2 posters

Go down

Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale Empty Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale

Post by LisaG Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:59 am

Hi,

I was hoping for some much needed advice through this forum. I'm in the process of starting to sell scrapbooking items that belonged to my Mum and don't know the best way to do it.

I live in Port Stephens so I've already put new albums, black pages, white pages, plastic protection sheets etc on a local Facebook site for sale but I don't know if it's the best place to sell them. My Mum also has literally thousands of scrapbooking paper in a tiered shelving system which can't be posted and wondering if anyone can advise on the best way to sell them.

Thank you!
Lise

LisaG

Back to top Go down

Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale Empty Re: Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale

Post by vickstar Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Hi Lise, we have actually closed this forum, so you probably won't get much response on here. However, i believe the best format for selling off scrapbooking supplies at the moment, is on facebook. There are many scrapbooking/craft sales sites, and if you can sell it on your local page, you won't have to worry about calculating postage costs.

As for the paper, either bundle it up in themed or coloured bundles, and sell it off that way. It will be so much quicker than trying to sell individual sheets. I personally can't be bothered trying to sell old paper, so i just donated a whole bundle to my local kindergarten!

The tiered shelving systems are hotly sort after too, so once you have them emptied, list them on your local page for sale too! They will be snapped up quickly!

I hope that helps a little! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale Empty Re: Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale

Post by LisaG Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am

Thank you Vicki - that's great advice and I really appreciate you taking the time to write this to me.

Many thanks,
Lisa

LisaG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down