Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
16 / 04 - Product Giveaway EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
16 / 04 - Product Giveaway EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
16 / 04 - Product Giveaway EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
16 / 04 - Product Giveaway EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
16 / 04 - Product Giveaway EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
16 / 04 - Product Giveaway EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
16 / 04 - Product Giveaway EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16 / 04 - Product Giveaway EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
16 / 04 - Product Giveaway EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
16 / 04 - Product Giveaway EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

16 / 04 - Product Giveaway

+8
vickstar
Billie
AuraScrap
princessbeccie
melodydamom
Sharonscrapper
Becci
Soupie
12 posters

Go down

16 / 04 - Product Giveaway Empty 16 / 04 - Product Giveaway

Post by Soupie Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:22 am

Our product giveaways this month have been brought to us by Tracy from My2Angels!!

16 / 04 - Product Giveaway Flashing_Blinkie

Our fourth giveaway is a selection of gorgeous My2Angels blue flowers (including one of those divine gardenias)!!! Have a look at these...

16 / 04 - Product Giveaway Cc_giv13

If you would like to get your hands on these fabulous flowers, all you have to do is name your "fondest" childhood moment! 16 / 04 - Product Giveaway Icon_wink

You must comment before midnight tonight Friday 16/4!!
Soupie
Soupie

http://soupie75.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

16 / 04 - Product Giveaway Empty Re: 16 / 04 - Product Giveaway

Post by Becci Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 am

Well the first one that pops into my head is one that I was chatting to mum about the other day. I was dying to get this pair of PJ's and mum finally bought them for me. I must have beena bout 6 I guess because my two front teeth were missing. Anyways they were red and white stipped jammies. I dress that came to just cover my bum and matching 'knickers'
I got to stay at my Nanna and Poppas that night (not a very common occurace) and we had fresh corn on the cob, from Popps huge vegie patch (would be the size of a typical houe block these days). But having no front teeth a was trying to chew the cob with my back teeth. No mean feat I tell you. Nanna ended up cutting the corn off the cob. But for some reason it just doesn't taste the same.
I have a pic of me in those jammies that night. Will try to get to upload for you.
Becci
Becci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonscrapper Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:11 am

Wow this is hard. I suppose I as I do tend to think of having my tooth knocked out by my brother, my left elbow being broken, my tonsils and adenoids taken out and my appendix taken out as well along with a lot of ear infections. So I think I would have to say for my fondest memory it would have to be my 4th birthday (yes I can remember it as it was probably the only time as a whole family we got to go away. Mum and Dad had their own business which was a 7 day a week job so we didn't get to go away as a whole family together. My birthday is 4 days after Christmas and I remember we borrowed a tiny caravan where the 4 kids topped and tailed on the bunk beds and Mum and Dad slept on a bed over the table. ( I was the only girl, 3 brothers) I remember my Mum had hidden this huge baby doll from my Grandparents in the cupboard of the caravan and I got that for my birthday. I still have it 36 years later. I remember playing totem tennis with other kids staying at the caravan park and that we had to go home early as Dad and my brother Stephen got really bad asthma. I can't remember anything else from that day birthday though. But those memories are still very vivid. I have other memories of coming to Melbourne for the first time on the Plane with my Pop too but my birthday was the first thing to pop into my head.

Have a nice day everyone.

Becci I too think that corn taste much better on the cob. Very Happy
Sharonscrapper
Sharonscrapper

http://rhapsodyincraft.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:22 am

when we use to go stay at aunty annnas and uncle kens.

we would sleep in sleeping bags on the floor and get to eat lots of food from the bakery, as aunty anna worked there.

we would go to the zoo which we always loved and go on the bus to town Wink
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:23 am

they live in wellington new zealand
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by princessbeccie Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:53 pm

my fondest memory is seeing my brother after he had a very long operation and knowing he was fine and well and giving him big cuddles and macdonalds when he got out of the recovery room
princessbeccie
princessbeccie

Back to top Go down

Post by AuraScrap Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:26 pm

When my cousins & I were little we were always told to go outside when the grown ups were talking (to stop us "earwigging") 16 / 04 - Product Giveaway Icon_eek . This one time my Aunty (mums older sister - my fav. aunt who I love to bits) 16 / 04 - Product Giveaway 306819 took me & my brother into my room (a big deal when the grown ups spent time with us) & read us a story (I can't recall what it was called) but she changed the story so the animals were crossed with one another. The most memorable would be the cockatoo & crocodile in the story so she came up with "crock atoo" . Ever since that day my brother & I have always called her Aunt croc 16 / 04 - Product Giveaway Icon_biggrin . A very precious moment.
AuraScrap
AuraScrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Gee this one is hard, my brain is on holidays at the moment so I had to really think about this. Before I moved to Bendigo in 1988 I used to live in Warrnambool. We would often go to stay at my cousins house in Princetown which was about an hour away. I can always remember as we pulled in the driveway they would all come running out of the house to meet us. They lived on a farm so there was always something to do, play in their cubby, swim in the pool, go down the paddock, scrape the cow crap out of the dairy. I never got bored going there. Oh and yes it was Vicki's house. 16 / 04 - Product Giveaway 215656
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Oohh! Nice prize! And it's my birthday! Wink

This would definately be playing cubbies with my brothers! Simple but sooo much fun! We'd spend sooo much time playing cubbies!!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Billie wrote:Gee this one is hard, my brain is on holidays at the moment so I had to really think about this. Before I moved to Bendigo in 1988 I used to live in Warrnambool. We would often go to stay at my cousins house in Princetown which was about an hour away. I can always remember as we pulled in the driveway they would all come running out of the house to meet us. They lived on a farm so there was always something to do, play in their cubby, swim in the pool, go down the paddock, scrape the cow crap out of the dairy. I never got bored going there. Oh and yes it was Vicki's house. 16 / 04 - Product Giveaway 215656

LMAO Cuz!! Smile I would tend to agree tho, that it was time spent playing on the farm!! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by redant Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:26 pm

There were so many. Really any time spent playing with my sisters was usually fun - I especially remember all the fun camping trips......somethings just never change!!!!!!
redant
redant

http://redantscrap.blogspot.com  http://tramenglish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkKittyGurl Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:18 pm

This one is easy, hanging out with my maternal Grandad and dog (Sandy) watching Sesame Street and Play School. Smile
PinkKittyGurl
PinkKittyGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Its hard to pick one - my earliest memory was going to see Mandy in the hospital when she was born. (I was just 3.) I remember my papa lifting me up to show me in the nursery window and pointing to her in her little cot. I guess thats a pretty special thing to remember! 16 / 04 - Product Giveaway Icon_biggrin
Soupie
Soupie

http://soupie75.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkKittyGurl Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Awwwwww, Sue. That is lovely! 16 / 04 - Product Giveaway Herz
PinkKittyGurl
PinkKittyGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MandyJ Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:54 pm

I would have to say it was when I was born and Sue looked in the nursery window at me ..... oh hang on, that's already been done! Mine would be when we used to go camping every year at Easter and Christmas with our mum, stepdad, stepsisters and Sue and I. We would water ski everyday, swim at the beach, play board games and cards, walk to the milk bar for 'real' mixed lollies, go fishing, play spotlight with our torches in the park at night, listen to "Come on Eileen" non-stop for 2 weeks, eat every dinner off the BBQ which was usually fresh fish, shower in thongs, pee behind the tent at night, and always have hot dogs on our arrival days as we set up camp. Ah, memories ..........
16 / 04 - Product Giveaway Icon_sunny
MandyJ
MandyJ

Back to top Go down

Post by my2angels Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:44 pm

melodydamom wrote:they live in wellington new zealand
Oh wow I come from Wellington in New Zealand - small world ah?
my2angels
my2angels

http://www.my2angels.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down