Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
Monopoly Rules! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
Monopoly Rules! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
Monopoly Rules! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
Monopoly Rules! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
Monopoly Rules! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
Monopoly Rules! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
Monopoly Rules! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monopoly Rules! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
Monopoly Rules! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
Monopoly Rules! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

Monopoly Rules!

3 posters

Go down

Monopoly Rules! Empty Monopoly Rules!

Post by vickstar Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Like all good competitions, there must be some rules and regulations! :)Nothing unexpected tho, just the normal stuff! Smile

CHALLENGE RULES

- This is a ticket based challenge. 'Monopoly Dollars' (which convert to tickets) are awarded throughout the game, with all tickets going in a barrel at the end to pick the winners of the grand prize
- There are no eliminations in the game. ie. you will not be eliminated for missing a challenge. However participants can be disqualified from the race for breaking the rules.
- Weekly prizes will be awarded throughout the race.
- Each participant is allowed only one (1) entry per challenge.
- All entries must be NEW and specifically made for the SBT50 Monopoly challenge.
- Digital layouts are allowed.
- 3 piece card sets are allowed, as long as all 3 cards meet ALL the criteria.
- Project Life and similiar are allowed as long as all criteria is met.
- Entries need to be submitted into the appropriate folder in the forum by the specified date and time outlined in the individual challenge. Please feel free to upload your layouts after the due date. But late entries will be given less tickets into the major draw and will not be considered for the weekly prize in the race. Please note the specified date and time has been set according to South Australian Standard Time.
- When uploading your creations in the forum, please ensure you specify how you have meet each individual criteria. That way we can consider your layout eligible for dollars/prizes for that round.
- Entries submitted to the challenge cannot be posted in any other gallery as long as the SBT50 Monopoly challenge is running. However, layouts may be posted after the competition is completed. Layouts may be uploaded to personal blogs so long as you state that it is an entry for the Scrapbooking Top 50 Aus Monopoly challenge and put a link back to the forum.
- Layouts must either be 12x12 or 8.5x11 in size. No smaller layouts are to be submitted unless they are a set of 3 cards.

ELIGIBILITY & LIMITATIONS

The challenge is open to all SBT50 members. The SBT50 design team members are eligible to participate in the race for fun, but are not eligible to win any of the prizes, however the guest DT members are eligible to participate and win.

All submissions must be original designs intended for this challenge. Layouts submitted to the challenge remains exclusive to SBT50 Monopoly Challenge for the duration of the contest. They can NOT be posted, submitted or entered for a website or for publication until the end of the contest period. Each contestant guarantees that their submission is not duplicated from any other publication, individual or copyrighted work. Publication to personal blogs and facebook pages, with a link back to the SBT50 forum is allowed.

JUDGING AND AWARDING OF DOLLARS/TICKETS.

Each page uploaded to the forum by the deadline which adheres to all criteria for the round will be awarded $200 monopoly dollars/ 2 tickets towards the grand prize and will be in the running for the weekly prize. Pages loaded after the weekly deadline will receive $100 monopoly dollars/ 1 ticket into the major draw, but will not be in the running for the weekly prize.

Judging of the weekly prizes will be conducted by the SBT50 DT and the GDT of that stop. The winner will be based on your style, paying particular attention to craftsmanship, attention to detail and appropriate use of techniques.

PRIZES
Each weekly challenge has a prize kindly donated by one of our GDT or a scrapping store.

There is also a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize at the end which will be drawn via random draw, so the more challenges you get finished on time, the more chances you will have in the draw! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Monopoly Rules! Empty Re: Monopoly Rules!

Post by NatashaP Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:37 am

I was wondering if it's ok to post a photo of my challenge entries on my facebook page if I include the link to the forum? Thanks Smile
NatashaP
NatashaP

Back to top Go down

Post by mumofheidi Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:43 am

NatashaP wrote:I was wondering if it's ok to post a photo of my challenge entries on my facebook page if I include the link to the forum? Thanks Smile
I do that Natasha Smile I mention that it is for the Scrapbooking top 50 monopoly challenge
mumofheidi
mumofheidi

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:40 am

Yes for sure girls! All promotion is good promotion!! :-)
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down