Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE

5 posters

Go down

SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE Empty SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE

Post by Shaec Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Bookings filling fast for Australia’s BIGGEST & best scrapbooking event

With bookings now open, Australia’s keenest scrapbook enthusiasts have been busy booking their classes for the annual Scrapbook & Papercraft Convention, Brisbane Exhibition Centre, June 6 – 8, 2009.

People with a passion for paper can choose from a range of two hour classes sponsored by leading papercraft experts from Scrapapple, Stamp Antics, Craft Queen, Scrapbooking Memories magazine, Scrapbook City, Addicted to Craft, Fiskars, Kaisercraft and Print Blocks. Featuring a fantastic line-up of international and Australian tutors, you’ll be taught the latest in traditional and digital scrapbooking by USA’s Lynette Carroll, Noralee Peterson and Jodi Holbrook; Australia’s Jill Geraghty-Groves, Ngaire Bartlam, Angela O’Neale, Sara Pearcy, Rachel Richter and Melissa Kennedy…and that’s only the start!

Brisbane’s Myléne Hillam will also be tutoring at the convention. As a mixed media artist, project designer and teacher whose work is regularly featured in Australian and US paper crafting magazines, Myléne will teach three classes over the duration of the event. With work that is distinguishable by her clean style and love of colour, Myléne’s classes always offer interesting and challenging techniques.

Don’t miss your chance to learn all the latest in scrapbook and papercraft - log onto www.scrapbookexpo.com.au to view the extensive program of classes scheduled. But hurry, visit the website today – classes sell out and places are limited!

Where & When: Scrapbook & Papercraft Convention
Brisbane Exhibition Centre, South Bank
June 6 - 8, 2009 – June long weekend
Time: 9am – 5pm daily
Admission: Adults: $13, Seniors/Pensioners: $12, Children (5-16yrs): $7, Children (under 5): FREE.
Classes: Range from $30 to $50 per two hour session.
All prices include GST
Tickets available at the door.
Groups: Pre-booked tickets are available for groups of 10 people or more at $11 each. Call (02) 9452 7575.
Information: Visit www.scrapbookexpo.com.au or call (02) 9452 7575

Shaec

Back to top Go down

SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE Empty Re: SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE

Post by PinkKittyGurl Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:49 pm

This sounds great, miss being in the city for these events. Smile
PinkKittyGurl
PinkKittyGurl

Back to top Go down

SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE Empty Re: SCRAPBOOK & PAPERCRAFT CONVENTION, BRISBANE

Post by my2angels Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Oh skrapprincess maybe make a holiday of it as it's on the weekend for the Queens Birthday
This is an awesome show - I go every year
Hints for the day wear a good pair of walking shoes and lots of extra bags to put all those goodies into :lol:
my2angels
my2angels

http://www.my2angels.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkKittyGurl Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:20 pm

my2angels wrote:Oh skrapprincess maybe make a holiday of it as it's on the weekend for the Queens Birthday
This is an awesome show - I go every year
Hints for the day wear a good pair of walking shoes and lots of extra bags to put all those goodies into :lol:
Sounds like a plan. I have actually been thinking of saving for 2010. Very Happy
PinkKittyGurl
PinkKittyGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by my2angels Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Will see ya there then. I won't be too hard to miss, I will be the complaining about my feet and looking for the nearest pub to go to AFTER the shopping Very Happy
my2angels
my2angels

http://www.my2angels.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:58 am

Oooo I think I am going to this :cheers:
Tracy
Tracy

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkKittyGurl Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:41 pm

my2angels wrote:Will see ya there then. I won't be too hard to miss, I will be the complaining about my feet and looking for the nearest pub to go to AFTER the shopping Very Happy
:lol:
PinkKittyGurl
PinkKittyGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by countryscrapper Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:56 pm

I went last year and did a class with Jill G-G - it was awesome but yes very tiring on the feet (and arms from lugging all the bags around LOL).
I'm going again this year, but I haven't signed up for any classes, sadly the budget isn't stretching that far Sad
countryscrapper
countryscrapper

http://www.countryscrapper.blogspot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down