Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
Which scrap mags are the best for........... EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
Which scrap mags are the best for........... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
Which scrap mags are the best for........... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
Which scrap mags are the best for........... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
Which scrap mags are the best for........... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
Which scrap mags are the best for........... EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
Which scrap mags are the best for........... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which scrap mags are the best for........... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
Which scrap mags are the best for........... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
Which scrap mags are the best for........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

Which scrap mags are the best for...........

+2
Soupie
AuraScrap
6 posters

Go down

Which scrap mags are the best for........... Empty Which scrap mags are the best for...........

Post by AuraScrap Sat May 15, 2010 4:15 pm

competitions? I used to buy all of them & then when I became unwell I decided I was never scrapping again so gave away all the mags so now have no idea which are the good mags for comps Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_neutral
AuraScrap
AuraScrap

Back to top Go down

Which scrap mags are the best for........... Empty Re: Which scrap mags are the best for...........

Post by Soupie Sat May 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Hmmm...to be honest I dont really take notice of the comps. Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_redface
I know SM always has them, with some great prizes up for grabs, but you dont need to actually buy the mag to enter, you can do it online at www.CraftLovers.com.au Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_wink
SC doesn't seem to have that many, but they have one every month where the prize is a 6 month subscription.

We should be asking Retta this question, she is the queen of winning comps! Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_wink
Soupie
Soupie

http://soupie75.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Which scrap mags are the best for........... Empty Re: Which scrap mags are the best for...........

Post by AuraScrap Mon May 17, 2010 2:25 pm

thanks sue Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_biggrin I like to think I'm the queen of comps too Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_biggrin . When I used to buy SM before I used to win things on an almost regular basis.Even had a couple letters published in a couple of the scraping mags...............I'm famous Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_lol ...........well maybe not but a girl can dream Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_razz
AuraScrap
AuraScrap

Back to top Go down

Post by retta Mon May 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks Sue! SBM is probably the best because you can enter them online mostly and dont acutally need the mag it self! Last time I checked SC doesnt have that option and niether does the stamping mag! Next win is lotto Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_biggrin
retta
retta

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmane Mon May 17, 2010 9:22 pm

i don't think i've entered any of the mag comps!!!
Charmane
Charmane

http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/charmscreations/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 pm

I've entered about 10 SM mag comps and I've one two. Great prizes too! Just entered online! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathie Mon May 17, 2010 10:30 pm

I entered my first the other day.....didn't even know about them Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_eek thats pretty poor isn't it??? Oh well I do now Very Happy
Kathie
Kathie

http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AuraScrap Wed May 19, 2010 1:45 pm

well I guess I'd better be a good sport Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_razz & wish everyone who enters good luck Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_lol
AuraScrap
AuraScrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Wed May 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Which scrap mags are the best for........... Lol
I should say thanks, coz you got me to actually enter one for once!!!
Soupie
Soupie

Back to top Go down

Post by redant Thu May 20, 2010 7:39 am

I have entered 2 in SM and won one of them.
redant
redant

http://redantscrap.blogspot.com  http://tramenglish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by retta Thu May 20, 2010 12:20 pm

I must admit I have been abit lazy on that dep.
retta
retta

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Fri May 21, 2010 8:29 am

redant wrote:I have entered 2 in SM and won one of them.

That a pretty good strike rate Ant! Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_biggrin
Actually you all seem to have been pretty successful, perhaps because there are too many people like Charm & I that haven't bothered with the comps? Well look out now, coz we will all be having a go! Which scrap mags are the best for........... Icon_wink
Soupie
Soupie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down