Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
Daily ramblings - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
Daily ramblings - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
Daily ramblings - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
Daily ramblings - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
Daily ramblings - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
Daily ramblings - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
Daily ramblings - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daily ramblings - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
Daily ramblings - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
Daily ramblings - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

Daily ramblings

+18
retta
downunderdame
Charmane
Billie
AuraScrap
PinkKittyGurl
Victoria
Julie M
MandyJ
Soupie
redant
melodydamom
vickstar
Vicki
fullofscrap
robyn
robjud
Kathie
22 posters

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down

Daily ramblings - Page 24 Empty Re: Daily ramblings

Post by Billie Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 pm

redant wrote:You gals really are very mean Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_evil . Billie, keep telling yourself that apples taste great, apples taste great! I will support you! Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_biggrin

Yes I agree Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_sad Just because I care about being healthy (shut up Vicki, I think everyone knows I'm too fat for my work pants) and watching what I eat.
Daily ramblings - Page 24 Lol Daily ramblings - Page 24 Lol Daily ramblings - Page 24 Lol Daily ramblings - Page 24 Lol
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:18 pm

LOL, Cuz if you are FAT, then i must look like a house!! LMAO!! There is NO way that you are fat!! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fullofscrap Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Hope your week will be a good one Anthea and that DD's ear will feel better real soon. Daily ramblings - Page 24 306819 I would also like to hear your story about DS and the neighbour PLEASE! I love your stories... I think you should write a book! I will definitely buy it!! Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_bounce
Good luck with all your activities this week! Don't forget to pop in and let us know how you're going! Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_smile
fullofscrap
fullofscrap

http://mycreativefootprints.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Billie wrote:Oh it doesn't get any better than this. Sitting back, feet in the dash, playing on my new laptop that I made DH buy before we left for our week holiday. I knew I couldn't go a week without checking in so after lots of convincing and some 'special cuddles' I got it! Daily ramblings - Page 24 215656

LOL, how awesome is it!! Smile I will actually be able to play with my scrapping supplies, while chatting tonight, cos i have tidied off my desk and have my new lappy sitting on my scrappin desk!! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Billie wrote:
Chantal wrote:LOL! You're welcome! Freakin' aliens! I hope there's enough for your embellies! I have to do mine still! I've been thinking about it alot! :scratch:

I got one done then DS decided to vomit everywhere, several times so I've spent the last 2 days cleaning, washing, mopping etc. I'm having withdrawals from the computer. We are going away tomorrow so I was busy packing when I heard my tummy growl and it sounded like it said "You need to ckeck your emails" so I thought what a great idea.

Ewwww - that's gross! I'm allergic to vomit! :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Billie wrote:I don't normally get hungry at night but tonight I'm starving. I have settled for an apple though as there is no chocolate in my house Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_sad

Good girl! Don't ever buy chocolate again! Then you'll grow out of liking it! Worked for me! If I ever do get the odd craving though, I just have Milo with a dash of milk and mix it up and then eat it with a teaspoon. Yay! elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:23 pm

vickstar wrote:LOL, i'm going for the chippies!! Smile And a nice big cold glass of coke!! Smile

Oh, you're such a naughty cuz! Don't listen to her Billie! Razz

Drink Coke Zero if you have the urge! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Billie wrote:Oh it doesn't get any better than this. Sitting back, feet in the dash, playing on my new laptop that I made DH buy before we left for our week holiday. I knew I couldn't go a week without checking in so after lots of convincing and some 'special cuddles' I got it! Daily ramblings - Page 24 215656

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:28 pm

I'm in a world of suspense too Anthea! I hope perhaps to hear your story in the near future! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie M Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm

I am soooo looking forward to tonight!

I still have stacks of wedding pics to edit so I did some today so I could play tonight Smile

Hope everything is better in your part of the world Anthea.

Daily ramblings - Page 24 301489 for when you have your procedure!
Julie M
Julie M

http://enlighteningtheworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:23 pm

vickstar wrote:LOL, Cuz if you are FAT, then i must look like a house!! LMAO!! There is NO way that you are fat!! Smile

I didn't say I was 'fatty boomba' fat, I'm just too fat for my work pants. Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_porc
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Chantal wrote:
Billie wrote:
Chantal wrote:LOL! You're welcome! Freakin' aliens! I hope there's enough for your embellies! I have to do mine still! I've been thinking about it alot! :scratch:

I got one done then DS decided to vomit everywhere, several times so I've spent the last 2 days cleaning, washing, mopping etc. I'm having withdrawals from the computer. We are going away tomorrow so I was busy packing when I heard my tummy growl and it sounded like it said "You need to ckeck your emails" so I thought what a great idea.

Ha, I suprised myself. (You'll love this) I was actually holding him up, leaning over the toilet bowl watching him and had a mouth full of dinner Daily ramblings - Page 24 Affraid
Didn't make me sick at all. Poor little man, he's heaps better now.
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Chantal wrote:
Billie wrote:I don't normally get hungry at night but tonight I'm starving. I have settled for an apple though as there is no chocolate in my house Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_sad

Good girl! Don't ever buy chocolate again! Then you'll grow out of liking it! Worked for me! If I ever do get the odd craving though, I just have Milo with a dash of milk and mix it up and then eat it with a teaspoon. Yay! elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

Hey that's a good idea. I haven't been missing it really. I did have a little taste of some last night and actually felt a little sickly afterwards. Maybe I'm becoming allergic!! Daily ramblings - Page 24 Lol

I love milo in cold milk but you have to get the consistency right, half milo half milk yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmy
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Chantal wrote:
vickstar wrote:LOL, i'm going for the chippies!! Smile And a nice big cold glass of coke!! Smile

Oh, you're such a naughty cuz! Don't listen to her Billie! Razz

Drink Coke Zero if you have the urge! Smile

Yes she is a naughty cuz Daily ramblings - Page 24 Lol Daily ramblings - Page 24 Lol Daily ramblings - Page 24 Lol Daily ramblings - Page 24 Lol

Na I hate coke zero, love the real thing, don't like anything with that nasty artificial sweetener in it.
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Ok, yes I AM BORED!!!!!!!

DS and DD asleep, DH over with the men swimming. Oh crap, battery just about to go flat, might watch a scrapbooking DVD.
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Billie wrote:
Chantal wrote:
Billie wrote:

Ha, I suprised myself. (You'll love this) I was actually holding him up, leaning over the toilet bowl watching him and had a mouth full of dinner Daily ramblings - Page 24 Affraid
Didn't make me sick at all. Poor little man, he's heaps better now.

OMG! I would of ralphed for sure!

Poor guy! Glad he's better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Billie wrote:Ok, yes I AM BORED!!!!!!!

DS and DD asleep, DH over with the men swimming. Oh crap, battery just about to go flat, might watch a scrapbooking DVD.

:lol!: I haven't watched any of the DVDs that come with SC yet! Are they any good?

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:49 pm

hi everyone Daily ramblings - Page 24 Wink

i vaccumed, mopped, cleaned the oven out and did dishes and washing today.

watched a mcleods daughters on dvd with the kids and they did some drawing and had a play on the deck.

have a great day all

tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by redant Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Chantal - you could be a nurse - and you will know you are a nurse when the doctor says what colour was the vomit? and you show him/her your shoes! Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_rolleyes Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_razz Daily ramblings - Page 24 Kopfschuettel Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_eek
redant
redant

http://redantscrap.blogspot.com  http://tramenglish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathie Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:26 pm

hahahahahaha ROFL!! I lost count of the amount of times my mum came home from Night shift smelling like poo or vomit.....she had the strongest stomach because sometimes she would have worked in that smelly outfit all night!!! I think eventually she got sick of it and took a change of clothes with her.....I always reckon that I have a loopy sense of humour compliments of her and her nursing jokes......its so sad but true that most people don't get the humour of a nurse, unless you are one or the daughter of one!! Very Happy
Kathie
Kathie

http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fullofscrap Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 pm

That's so true Kathie! I have 3 friends and an aunt who are all nurses and they tell the funniest stories ever! Never a dull moment in their company! Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_smile
fullofscrap
fullofscrap

Back to top Go down

Post by robjud Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:21 pm

What a 2 days we've had. Yesterday, I was at work all day, thankfully. DH was working at home. We had 70mm of rain in 3 hours. It was pouring at school pick up time so DH was able to pick both the kids up.

Today it was a different story. I was working but I get back to BM in time to pick up DD from school. The rain started as soon as the train pulled in. It absolutely pelted down, with thunder and lightning. I catch a bus into town and then had to walk to DD's school. I went through the shopping centre. The power was out. There was water running through the centre of the shopping centre. The roads and pavements were covered in water. I got absolutely drenched getting to the school.

DS phoned to say he wasn't allowed to leave school because of the rain (Thank god). He has a 2.5 km bike ride home. The school is at the top of a hill and it was all flooded at the bottom.

Eventually, the rain eased and DD and I walked home, me in barefeet as my feet were slipping in my sandals. DS finally got home about 4pm.

Not sure when DH will get home as the trains are out cos of power loss and replaced by buses.

We had 30mm of rain in an hour.
robjud
robjud

http://judith-pagesofmemories.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fullofscrap Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Judith, it sounds like you've had a crazy day! Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_eek So much rain in such a short time always causes problems. I know we need the rain and all but you sort of wish it can just be spread out over a longer period of time... Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_smile Here in Perth we haven't had rain for ages! Not that we get much during the summer anyways. It hasn't been too hot lately either which is very nice (for a change).
I hope tomorrow is a dryer day for you Judith and that your hubby doesn't get home too late tonight! Daily ramblings - Page 24 Icon_smile
fullofscrap
fullofscrap

Back to top Go down

Post by redant Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Judith, glad to hear that you are all OK with all that rain. Had my test today and all went well. I am home safe and sound, a bit drowsy from the anaesthetic, but good. Nice to know that everything is OK. Thanks to those of you who wished me luck and had me in their prayers.
redant
redant

http://redantscrap.blogspot.com  http://tramenglish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fullofscrap Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:35 pm

That's great news Anthea! Glad everything is well! Daily ramblings - Page 24 306819
fullofscrap
fullofscrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum