Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project?????

3 posters

Go down

Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? Empty Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project?????

Post by kirsty Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:40 pm

HI everyone.

I've just managed to volunter myself to help the whole class(27 kids) do scrapbook pages that reflect back over the school year. We will be starting next term and we have heaps of photos that the teacher has taken but very limited supplies. At the moment we have A3 paper as a base and thats about it.

So i'm hoping all you lovely people out there might have some useable scraps that you wouldn't mind posting to us to use. We don't need them for 6 weeks and would be grateful for anything.

If any of you wonderful people can help then please PM me and I will give you the addy.

Thanks Kirsty
kirsty
kirsty

Back to top Go down

Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? Empty Re: Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project?????

Post by Asa Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 pm

why not go digital? You can find heaps of free stuf and just print it out unless you want to start digiscraping.
try www.eidou.com for really great stuf. Through http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/ you can start looking around for other sights and designers.

good luck on your project!
Asa
Asa

Back to top Go down

Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project????? Empty Re: Can you help my daughters class with their art and T&E project?????

Post by kirsty Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:51 am

What a great idea. I never thought of that. Thanks heaps Smile
kirsty
kirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle W Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Have PMed you.
Cheers,
Michelle W
Michelle W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down