Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!!

+15
Amanda Jane
in the sticks
Becci
Sue-Maree
Claddagh Cottage
Aga
angies craft
aliab
Ros M
melissaheather
donna.oconnell
Mazz
gillianm1405
tarasimone
vickstar
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!!

Post by Amanda Jane Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Thanks Vicki, I am happy to have been allocated Japan as wet media is my favourite thing right now. Washie tape is probs my second favourite. Smile Not sure how I'll put the products to use though; that will be my task for tomorrow.

Amanda Jane

Back to top Go down

Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop 2 - Asia! Criteria revealed!!

Post by Sue-Maree Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Phew! I am finished. I shall take a photo tomorrow. Thanks for a fantastic set of criteria ladies... the large title inspired me to fire up the Silhouette... something I should do more often.
Sue-Maree
Sue-Maree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue-Maree Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 am

All uploaded now Very Happy

Now I am happily awaiting the next challenge... LOL...
Sue-Maree
Sue-Maree

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonflyAnnie Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:51 am

I am not going to be able to get this done I'm sorry ladies - my darling FIL is in hospital and we are spending as much time with him as possible at the moment as he doesn't have long left with us. I will catch up with you all at an airport later on Smile
DragonflyAnnie
DragonflyAnnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Claddagh Cottage Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Sorry to hear that Annie, yet how nice that you can refer to your FIL as 'darling', and that you have the opportunity to be with him at such an important time.

Will keep an eye out for you at the airports Wink
Claddagh Cottage
Claddagh Cottage

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Jane Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Your layouts are looking good. Its interesting to see how the same criteria gets interpretted so differently and how unique everyone's pages are. Girls, you are all doing so well!

Amanda Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonflyAnnie Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Claddagh Cottage wrote:Sorry to hear that Annie, yet how nice that you can refer to your FIL as 'darling', and that you have the opportunity to be with him at such an important time.

Will keep an eye out for you at the airports Wink

Thanks Annette Smile FIL passed away a couple of weeks ago. We gave him a good send off and now I'm back scrapping. Still miss him but I guess that's to be expected. Life goes on.....
DragonflyAnnie
DragonflyAnnie

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Oh Annie, i am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know how you are feeling. I miss my FIL everyday, but like you said, life goes on... Scrapping is a good diversion! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonflyAnnie Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Thanks Vicki. How long has it been since your FIL passed? I knew I would miss him but didn't realise how much....he was 85 and it wasn't unexpected. Yes scrapping is good. I actually got my Europe challenge done today Smile and I'm working on a birthday card now Smile
DragonflyAnnie
DragonflyAnnie

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:42 pm

My FIL passed away on Sept 20th! Sad He was only 55 and had leukemia, but had been going along really well to the point the Drs were saying 'remission' but then he got sick and suddenly went down hill very quickly, all over a 5wk period! Sad He had to go to the city, 400kms away, to be treated, so my hubby and his other kids were with him when he passed, but the last time me and my kiddies spoke to him was when he was being flown out on Sept 10th! Sad He used to spend 2 or 3 days a week hanging out with me and the kids at our house, so i see him everywhere here and the kids are really missing him. It is slowly getting easier to cope, altho it still just seems like a bad dream. I don't cry everyday now, but occassionally something will set me off. I am finding it comforting having heaps of photos of him tho. Must be the scrapper in me! lol!

Last edited by vickstar on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
vickstar
vickstar

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonflyAnnie Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:08 pm

OMG that is so young....I am so sorry for you all. Cancer is such a horrible disease. I am so glad for you that your kids got to meet him and he them, even though it is hard for them now . My kids never got to meet my father at all as he died before any of his grandchildren were born. It does all seem like a bad dream, like he's just away on holidays and will walk back through that door. It is good having photos and will help keep his memory alive for the kids.
DragonflyAnnie
DragonflyAnnie

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 pm

He was so young! Sad Hopefully the kids will always remember him. They are only 6, almost 4 and 1, so at least the older 2 got some time with him, and he spent as much time as he could with Emma, so we will just have to keep his memory alive like you said for them. They tell me every day that they miss Pa, esp Brodie who was Pa's little shadow! Sad
vickstar
vickstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2