Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
Product Giveaway #2! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
Product Giveaway #2! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
Product Giveaway #2! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
Product Giveaway #2! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
Product Giveaway #2! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
Product Giveaway #2! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
Product Giveaway #2! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Product Giveaway #2! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
Product Giveaway #2! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
Product Giveaway #2! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

Product Giveaway #2!

+5
Niccinu
Becci
iamsam
Billie
vickstar
9 posters

Go down

Product Giveaway #2! Empty Product Giveaway #2!

Post by vickstar Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Another mystery prize from Kathie today, and to be in the running to win, we would like you to share a funny/cute story about your kiddies! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Product Giveaway #2! Empty Re: Product Giveaway #2!

Post by vickstar Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Jorja has been really imaginative lately, and yesterday she was eating a hotdog for lunch. She had the dog out of the roll and was eating it, then she turns to me and says 'look mum, this is my pet python (where she heard about pythons i have NO idea) and he is about 10wks old. He like to eat bread. What are hotdogs made out of mum?' 'I'm not sure Jorja, why is that?' 'I think they are made from snake cos my baby python tastes like snake!' ROFL It was soo cute!! Smile

Jorja and Brodie fought all day yesterday, but she had this moment of cuteness right before kindy! lol!!

She was also channel surfing cos she didn't like what was on ABC kids at the time, and she came across the program 'Landline' on the other ABC ch. She said 'Oh i like this show', and i say 'really? It is a farm show', and the response was 'yeah it has cows on it and its Pa's favourite show, so i like it too!!' Too cute!! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:51 pm

This morning I was having a shower and rani got in with me. Like I do every morning, I said "what would you like to do today princess?". Her reply was "groceries". I laughed and said "not today, we do groceries on Sunday". She then said "ummmm shopping". Typical female Smile

Also a few weeks ago Matt and Jay were having a wrestle on the loungeroom floor and Matt said it was bedtime soon. Jay said "I want to sleep in your bed dad" to which Matt replied "why" Jay says "cause I do". Matt said "well that's irrelevant". Jays says"elephant, what elephant, where is the elephant, is it in your bed?". I got up and took a few photos so I can scrap that conversation.
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamsam Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:01 pm

I have too many to remember, so I will go with what I am finding ever so cute at the moment....
My youngest Noah has been learning all of our names, just incase he does a disapearing act if we are out... I'm sure many of you mum's will know only too well what I mean, anyway if I am not answering his "Mummy" plea straight away he will persist with..... "mummy Sam Epps" at the top of his voice over and over again until I answer him, it is very cute! Smile
My oldest Joshua isn't really talking much yet ( he has Down Syndrome) but he finds this very funny and always giggles and signs "Crazy" to Noah and tells him "MUM" (meaning I'm NOT Mummy Sam Epps) which I think is just adorable. ROFL
iamsam
iamsam

http://boysarefrommars.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:31 pm

That is too cute Sam.

And I can see Jorja having that snake convo with you Vic, I can even picture the look on her face Smile
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by Becci Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Very cute!

I'm trying to think of something adn my afternoon brain isn't turned on. Ethan is trying to count an say the alphabet atm. He can count 1,2,3,7,8,9,10. Misses a few but at least they are in order. Then he sings A,B,C,D over and over to the tune of the whole alphabet.
Becci
Becci

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccinu Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:01 pm

just today, we were crossong the road when bailey was a bit ahead and i told him to watch out because the cars dont always stop, he's reply was "but im invinsible" i replied "no your not" then he said "well im a ghost and i turn into water, if a car does come i'll just get my spider web out and fly then destroy them just like batman" hahaha BOYS!!!!

Niccinu

Back to top Go down

Post by Becci Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Bahahahaha Nic!
Becci
Becci

Back to top Go down

Post by jjw Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 pm

On the weekend I was at my uncles 50th birthday party in a hall next to the rural fire station. All the kiddies including my two were enjoying a tour of the fire truck with its flashing lights whilst I filmed their delight. The adults in our wisdom yelled out for the sirens too but NEVER have I seen kids move so fast, a mass exit out the door screaming. Sounds horrible but it was hilarious and I cant wait to send the film to funniest home videos. Of course for the last few days all we have been hearing are mock sirens from the boys so they werent scarred too much!
jjw
jjw

Back to top Go down

Post by redant Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:05 pm

My favourite still is an old one.

DS was really young - I think it was just after his 4th birthday. We were driving in the car.....and he says...
"Muuuuuuummm?????????"
"Yes?" I replied
"My next birthday - I am gonna have a princess party!"
About a billion things went through my mind at this stage....but I replied with a simple...."Hmmmm - are you?"
He responded...."Yep! and I am gonna be the King!"
redant
redant

http://redantscrap.blogspot.com  http://tramenglish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by redant Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Sam - I love how Noah does that.....soooo cute!
redant
redant

http://redantscrap.blogspot.com  http://tramenglish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Becci Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 pm

jjw wrote:On the weekend I was at my uncles 50th birthday party in a hall next to the rural fire station. All the kiddies including my two were enjoying a tour of the fire truck with its flashing lights whilst I filmed their delight. The adults in our wisdom yelled out for the sirens too but NEVER have I seen kids move so fast, a mass exit out the door screaming. Sounds horrible but it was hilarious and I cant wait to send the film to funniest home videos. Of course for the last few days all we have been hearing are mock sirens from the boys so they werent scarred too much!

ROFL ROFL

Love it Ant!
Becci
Becci

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:06 pm

We moved into our new house in june. Our house has a dog flap. My dogs had never used one before. I tied the flap open to start with and would try and coax the dogs through with treats. But much to my annoyance they would still prefer to sit at the back door and bark to be let out.

One day i heard a noise coming from the flap- excited i ran to check it out and see if one of the dogs had worked up the courage to go through.
As you can probably guess it wasn't a dog, it was Madeline!
Had my phone in my pocket so i managed to grab a photo before i pulled her out Very Happy

Gotta share the photo:
Product Giveaway #2! Th_dogflap049
sarah
sarah

http://www.scrapbookhabit.blogspot.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Becci Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 pm

LMAO Sarah. I remember Ethan doing that so he could get outside
Becci
Becci

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygrays Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:42 pm

My brain can't think of anything here Sad I'm sure there's heaps of stories I could share, but they're locked up somewhere safe and I've lost the key grrrr
Tygrays
Tygrays

http://www.katami.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down