Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

New Monthly Competition Structure!

+11
MandyJ
vickstar
countryscrapper
lilaell
Vicki
Soupie
virginia
robjud
shazza bishop
Charmane
PinkKittyGurl
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Monthly Competition Structure!

Post by angelfaye Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:24 am

these all sound great! i love ad challenges! Smile
angelfaye
angelfaye

http://www.angelsthatscrap.com

Back to top Go down

New Monthly Competition Structure! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Monthly Competition Structure!

Post by galah63 Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:13 am

I have a question. Are we allowed to post our challenge layouts into another forum's gallery? Do we wait until the monthly challenges are over first? This is just to put into the gallery not to enter another competition. Just asking. Very Happy
galah63
galah63

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicki Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:27 am

As long as you are not entering the layout into another competition I don't see the harm...and if you could tell people what competition it was for could drive more traffic to our monthly challenges!

Vicki

http://scrapbookingtop50.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by galah63 Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:20 am

Sounds good. Very Happy
galah63
galah63

Back to top Go down

Post by jsko Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Hi - I have uploaded my three challenges but I am not sure how to register as I can't seem to find the thread titled "June Challenge Entries". Can you help me find it as I don't want to miss out on entering the Combo Challenge.

Thanks
jsko
jsko

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:06 pm

I don't think you actually have to put you name down anywhere, just as long as your layouts are uploaded in to the correct folders in the gallery, they will be judged along with all the other entries. Smile By the way, your layouts look great!!

Hope that helps!! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jsko Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi Vicki

Thanks for your compliments. Had great fun doing the layouts. However, can you please double check for me as the original post by Scrappygurl in the Forum with the new competitions had the following.

"To be in the running for various prizes all you need to
do is, after uploading your challenge layouts to the required gallery, go to a thread titled “June Challenge Entries” and register"

That was why I was enquiring.

Janette
jsko
jsko

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi Janette,

I just pm'd V (scrappygurl) about this, so hopefully she will clarify for us asap. In the mean time, maybe just go into the thread for each of the challenges that you uploaded a layout for and leave a comment saying you have done so, that way everybody knows that you have completed that challenge.
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicki Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Sorry about the confusion...just as long as the layouts are in the correct folders by the deadline is fine Smile

Gallery is looking good ladies Smile

Vicki

http://scrapbookingtop50.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by jsko Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Thanks girls. Layouts are already in the correct folder so then I guess I have nothing more to do.

Janette Very Happy
jsko
jsko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2