Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!!

4 posters

Go down

G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! Empty G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:47 pm

G'day!

I am new to Scrapbooking Top 50
forum and I've been looking around and I think it's got it going on! I've been scrapbooking for almost 2 years and drawing almost since I was born! I am from Perth and I'd just like to say G'day!!!
cherry

Back to top Go down

G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! Empty Re: G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!!

Post by Scraptreat Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Hello!

I'm a newbi too - from Brissy. There's heaps to check out here... Enjoy flower
Scraptreat
Scraptreat

Back to top Go down

G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!! Empty Re: G'day from the most isolated city on the planet!!!

Post by vickstar Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Welcome to Scrapbooking Top 50!! There is always plenty to see and do here and there is a great bunch of friendly ladies here also!! I'm glad you have had a look around and like what you see. There is still a few days to go before the August cyber crop entries need to be in and a few more for the monthly challenges, so be sure to jump in and give them a go!! The sept monthly challenges will be up on the 1st of the monthly and the spring fling cc starts on the 10th, so i hope you stick around and join the fun!! Can't wait to see some of your work!! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkKittyGurl Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:31 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.
PinkKittyGurl
PinkKittyGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:11 am

Welcome aboard! Glad you could join us! Very Happy
As Vicki said, there is heaps going on, so don't be shy - jump on in! If you have any questions, just ask. Everyone here is really friendly and helpful, so someone is always happy to help.
Look forward to getting to know you and seeing your work.
Soupie
Soupie

http://soupie75.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down