Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

Is there any group that actually meets in NSW?

2 posters

Go down

Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? Empty Is there any group that actually meets in NSW?

Post by liat.af Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Hi All,

I'm New here and in Sydney and I would like to join some scrapper girls that meets one in a while to scrap together.
My web searching wasn't successful so if you are familiar with such a group in the area of the CBD or lower north shore i'll be more than happy to join.

Liat

liat.af

Back to top Go down

Is there any group that actually meets in NSW? Empty Re: Is there any group that actually meets in NSW?

Post by sarah Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 am

Liat,

I'm based on the northern beaches of sydney. I used to go to crops at my local scrapbooking shop and heard while i was there that there is ladies on the northern beaches that meet up.

But am not sure about the CBD or lower north shore.

Is there any shops in the areas that you are interested in? It would be a good way to meet ladies nearby to you.

Although I don't go to the crops at the shop anymore.
I much prefer to hang out on this forum.
It's a great bunch of ladies here.
And you don't even have to leave the comforts of your house to be a part!
There is plenty of inspiration via the monthly challenges and usual monthly cyber crops (december is the exception for crops).

Sarah

sarah
sarah

http://www.scrapbookhabit.blogspot.com.au

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum