Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable?

5 posters

Go down

help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? Empty help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable?

Post by ginny54 Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi
I'm wanting to try my hand at making paper flowers. I have a book from the library that shows how to make them using paper punches but the punches I've seen are all too small. I'd like to make flowers of about 10 cm across and wondered if the Making Memories "Slice" would suit my needs.
Can anyone help?
Thanks a lot
Ginny

ginny54

Back to top Go down

help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? Empty Re: help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable?

Post by Soupie Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Can anyone help Ginny with this question??? Sorry I can't Ginny, I don't own any machines. help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? Icon_smile
Soupie
Soupie

http://soupie75.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? Empty Re: help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable?

Post by redant Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:06 am

I don't own any machines either....so sorry...can't help you this time. Hope someone here can though.
redant
redant

http://redantscrap.blogspot.com  http://tramenglish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Anyone??? Surely one of our store owners or sponsors would be able to answer this???
Soupie
Soupie

http://soupie75.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathie Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Machines are a personal thing.....I have 2 cricut machines, an ellison die cutting machine & a quickkutz die cutting machine....I use them all for making flowers etc I'm not to sure about the maching your talking about....but you may be able to go to your local scrap shop and enquire or search U-tube for a demonstration, that will help you make up your mind....truthfully, I like to buy flowers and alter them myself.....eg: kindy glitz, spritz, glimmer mist etc...I'm not to sure if this will help you or not, sorry.....
Kathie
Kathie

http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ginny54 Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:18 am

Thanks all for your comments. I'm very new to all this so am still feeling my way........Kathie the names that you mentioned ..are they brand names and can I get them on the internet? It might well be easier to just buy them! God bless...have a great day

ginny54

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathie Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 am

Yes Ginny you can buy them all on the internet or at you local scrapbooking stores. I'm sorry I wasn't more help to you.....
I pray that you get the assistance that you need
Kathie
Kathie
Kathie

http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ginny54 Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Thanks Kathie ....if I can find suitable "ready made" flowers that will be an answer to prayer! Will look as soon as I find the time ..... cheers
Ginny

ginny54

Back to top Go down

Post by ginny54 Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi Kathie...had a quick look for those flowers but can't seem to find them....do you have the web addresses or can you point me in the right direction.....thanks heaps help ....making memories "slice" cutter suitable? Icon_arrow
Virginia

ginny54

Back to top Go down

Post by kayjay Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi Ginny, I have seen heaps of handmade flower instructions on You Tube that can be made any size you want. Just type in handmade flowers in You Tube search (Howto & Style is one site that has video instructions on all sorts of things) also Kaisercraft web site has a few as well, hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by ginny54 Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Thanks Kaylene.....will try that
Take care
Ginny

ginny54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down