Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

What's everyone up to this Weekend?

+18
Scraptreat
PinkKittyGurl
redant
Julie M
melodydamom
vickstar
Kathie
robyn
bonsscraps
meterr
Charmane
galah63
lindavr
Soupie
Tracy
my2angels
LizzyLou
Vicki
22 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's everyone up to this Weekend?

Post by redant Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:38 pm

I have to work...... What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_sad and the weather here is nice for once.
redant
redant

http://redantscrap.blogspot.com  http://tramenglish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's everyone up to this Weekend?

Post by PinkKittyGurl Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:07 pm

redant wrote:I have to work...... What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_sad and the weather here is nice for once.
No My DH has to work too, this morning and tonight.... but on the upside - scrapping time for me...
PinkKittyGurl
PinkKittyGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:36 am

morning everyone What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Wink

we had a nice time at the gala yesterday.
steph had her face painted and had fun playing on the bouncy castle.
the kids both made their own biscuits with icing and hundreds and thousands and drew pictures.
anya and steph also had fun playing with play doh.

we are just at home today, housework and ill take them to the park when it warms up as its real cold here at the moment.

adrian has work today

have a great day all

tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by robyn Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 am

Well the family..heaps of members...are coming tonight for a family dinner before the funeral tomorrow so I have been cooking.
I am trying to do a challenge now but it isn't coming together! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Kopfschuettel
robyn
robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:41 pm

robyn wrote:Well the family..heaps of members...are coming tonight for a family dinner before the funeral tomorrow so I have been cooking.
I am trying to do a challenge now but it isn't coming together! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Kopfschuettel

When it isn't coming together Robyn, its best just to walk away from it and do something else. You have a lot on your mind at the moment, so I'm not surprised. Take some time out and just put your feet up, your mojo will return when you are less stressed.
*Big hugs to you*
Soupie
Soupie

http://soupie75.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by robyn Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Thanks Sue I have had to do that as I have tried 3 times but just don't have an idea!
Everyone is here but I am hiding for a minute...they get so loud but then there are about 30 here! LOL
robyn
robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 am

hiya everyone just at home with the kids today.
will take them for a walk later when the fog has gone.
have a great day all
tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Hi Mel! Oooh, fog! We don't get much fog where we are here so its a bit of a novelty when it does occur. Have you been scrapping? You should have a go at one of our challenges! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Soupie
Soupie

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:24 pm

hiya no didnt get any scrapbooking done today.

i usually scrap thurs and fridays while the kids are at daycare.

i will check the challenges out and do one on one of those days Wink
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Cool! Hope you do get chance! There are 3 monthly challenges plus all the CC ones, so sure to find something you like. What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Soupie
Soupie

Back to top Go down

Post by Scraptreat Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:39 pm

Am looking forward to this weekend... going on a warehouse shopping tour. Could be dangerous!
Scraptreat
Scraptreat

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 am

hiya im just home today with the kids.
will take them outside later when it warms up.
have a great day all

its great how people have 2 wks to get the cc done Wink
tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by robyn Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Well the funeral went well as far as funerals go but I had to work in hte morning then go up to the service then out to the cemetry then back to work! By last night I was so tired and they came back here for a party! It was over by 10:30 as they were all a little tired and some the worse for wear! LOL
I won't get a chance to scrap again until the weekend as I have so much marking to do..supposed to be doing it now! LOL
I am enjoying the LOs though.
robyn
robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Glad to hear everything went OK Robyn. Hopefully by the time the weekend rolls around again you will not only have some time to scrap, but plenty of mojo to go with it! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Soupie
Soupie

Back to top Go down

Post by robjud Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:03 am

Unfortunately, haven't been able to get much scrapping done lately. We've been trying to get DS moved to another school but just heard yesterday that they haven't room for him next term so will have to start next year. He wasn't a happy bunny. Off on holidays tomorrow to Perth for a week so will try and get some of the cc challenges done in the last week.
robjud
robjud

http://judith-pagesofmemories.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Have a great holiday Judith!!! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Hope you get some good pics to scrap! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_wink
Soupie
Soupie

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:31 pm

evening everyone Wink
i just got back from a 30 min walk, its so nice going for a walk when its not really hot.
i completed 4 layouts and 3 cards today Smile
we need to grocery shopping soon
have a great day all
tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkKittyGurl Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:25 pm

I'm going to see my Mummy this weekend and my BFF and Goddaughters! Love Heart
PinkKittyGurl
PinkKittyGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Have fun Megan! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

We are having DP's brother up to stay tomorrow night (so no doubt will be listening to the PlayStation until the wee hours What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes ). On Saturday we are supposed to be going over to my SIL's place for a family get-together. (I think a few wines might be in order that evening.) Sunday may be spent in bed, depending upon the amount of wine consumed the previous evening! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Drunken_smilie
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Lol
Soupie
Soupie

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 pm

When will you have time to scrap Sue?? Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Well definitely tomorrow night, when the boys are busy doing "boy things"...I should be uninterrupted! I will have to see how the rest of the weekend pans out. (But if not hungover, definitely on Sunday!) What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Soupie
Soupie

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkKittyGurl Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Soupie wrote:Have fun Megan! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

We are having DP's brother up to stay tomorrow night (so no doubt will be listening to the PlayStation until the wee hours What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes ). On Saturday we are supposed to be going over to my SIL's place for a family get-together. (I think a few wines might be in order that evening.) Sunday may be spent in bed, depending upon the amount of wine consumed the previous evening! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Drunken_smilie
Thanks Sue, I'm looking forward to it.

Hope you get a chance for a few quiet ones and let your hair down.... you could always scrap after a few wines... couldn't you?? geek
PinkKittyGurl
PinkKittyGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:43 pm

I COULD...but am not sure exactly what!!!
Soupie
Soupie

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:03 am

morning everyone Smile i plan on the cleaning the house today and doing some scrapbooking.
will go for a walk later.
have a great day all
tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathie Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:13 am

Maybe some sleep is in order for me today!! I spent most of my night at the birthing suite!! Went to be an support to a very dear friends daughter....at 2.01am this morning she delivered a healthy baby girl, Steevee-Lee, weighing in at 8lb 2oz and she was 57cm long!!! Both doing very well!! Now me, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep... What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 4 Sleep
xoxo
Kathie
Kathie

http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next