Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

What's everyone up to this Weekend?

+18
Scraptreat
PinkKittyGurl
redant
Julie M
melodydamom
vickstar
Kathie
robyn
bonsscraps
meterr
Charmane
galah63
lindavr
Soupie
Tracy
my2angels
LizzyLou
Vicki
22 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's everyone up to this Weekend?

Post by vickstar Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Are you trying to upload to the Top 50 Gallery or the Forum gallery?? The Top50 gallery has been giving trouble for a while, but you shouldn't have a problem with the forum gallery.

Follow this link: https://scrapbookingtop50.forumotion.net/gallery/Stand-In-Gallery/Stand-In-Gallery-cat_c1.htm and hit the 'send pic' button. You may have to resize your pics a bit smaller then you have them, but that should work!! Smile

Hope that helps. Let me know if it doesn't!! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's everyone up to this Weekend?

Post by vickstar Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:36 pm

What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Lol you beat me Sue!! Smile
vickstar
vickstar

http://scrappinvickstar.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:37 am

hiya everyone
the kids came home this morning from grandma and grandads.
i plan to go for a walk later when it cools down.
we need to grocery later
have a great day all
tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:55 am

hi everyone Wink
im just home today with the kids and adrians at work.
will go for a walk later with the kids and need to clean the house
might do some painting with the kids later
have a great day all
tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by robyn Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:39 am

I have missed the forum..I had a migraine then when I felt better I couldn't access the whole forum!
I gave it try just now and What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_flower hello!
robyn
robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by redant Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:22 pm

I'm home. Had a great week camping and enjoying the great outdoors.

Mandy - I hope you have a speedy recovery - my thoughts are with you.

Kaylene - I am sorry to hear of the loss of your dog. I imagine it is a very sad time around your place right now. My thoughts are also with you.
redant
redant

http://redantscrap.blogspot.com  http://tramenglish.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathie Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi lovely ladies!!
Been a normal weekend for us-we did the monthly market at Nagambie selling egg and bacon rolls on Saturday. then we came home and had a friend drop his girls off and stay for tea, we babysat his girls overnight and all of Sunday! Then on Sunday we headed off to church, came home, had lunch, Pete went to Nagambie church with Gillian, I stayed home as Angela wasn't well again...... Now I'm sitting here thinking that I really need to do the shopping, but Pete is going to run out for me and do that, thankfully!!! He is a great husband-no girls he is not for sale, you can't borrow him and he wouldn't let you steal him either!!! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_lol
So while he does that, I might just think about scrapping....or maybe bed sounds better.....haven't been sleeping well since Angela got really ill....certainly takes its toll on us. Well girls, need to write the list for my hubby.... Have a great week!
Kathie
xoxo
Kathie
Kathie

http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:40 am

morning everyone What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Wink

im at home with the kids. will take them for a walk later.

we are going to paint a apron adrians parents bought for when i paint with the kids.
so the kids will have fun doing that.

have a great day all

tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by redant Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Kathie, I hope your DD is feeling better soon. Glad you have a wonderful hubby who is giving you some rest time. Hugs to you. Mel....sounds fun - what kind of paint are you using? Would love to see pics of the finished product.
redant
redant

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:28 pm

hiya just got back from a 30 min walk, took steph for a walk up by the school.

we used non toxic paints just in 6 tiny little tubs all joined together, there is 2 of them.

i will take a photo later and post it up Smile its still drying at the moment.
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by robyn Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:57 am

It sounds great Mel.

Kathie I hope Angela recovers soon it is awful when your child is sick and a 'magic' wand would be wonderful! (((hugs)))
robyn
robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathie Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:23 am

Thanks Robyn and infact all of you that have sent us well wishes for Angela. I'm happy to report that she doesn't have Glandular Fever, she does have a nasty virus that has caused her to lose a lot of weight and be quite lethergic. But today she has trotted off to school with her sister, quite happy, still with pains in the tummy, but she is much better in herself and she is saying she is hungry now so that is a good thing too!! Its so hard when your child is sick, you are right Robyn a magic wand would have been an excellent item to own!!!
thank you all from the bottom of my heart for caring.
xoxo
Kathie
Kathie

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:27 am

morning everyone Smile

im home today with the kids, will take them for a walk later.
i plan to do some scrapping when they are in bed tonight.
have a great day all
tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathie Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:33 am

melodydamom wrote:morning everyone What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_smile

im home today with the kids, will take them for a walk later.
i plan to do some scrapping when they are in bed tonight.
have a great day all
tc from mel x

Hi Melody,
Can I persuade you to take some time and join in with a couple of our Retro challenges? I don't think that I have seen any of your work yet!! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_eek I think that I need to sneak over to the gallery and see if you have some loaded up over there!!! Have a great day today and its nice to hear that you are walking with your children!!
xoxo
Kathie
Kathie

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:46 pm

Kathie, that is fabulous news about Angela, I am so glad to hear she doesn't have Glandular Fever!
Oh and if any of you girls come across one of those magic wands, send one my way, I could sure use it! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_wink
Soupie
Soupie

http://soupie75.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by robyn Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:32 pm

scraphappykat wrote:Thanks Robyn and infact all of you that have sent us well wishes for Angela. I'm happy to report that she doesn't have Glandular Fever, she does have a nasty virus that has caused her to lose a lot of weight and be quite lethergic. But today she has trotted off to school with her sister, quite happy, still with pains in the tummy, but she is much better in herself and she is saying she is hungry now so that is a good thing too!! Its so hard when your child is sick, you are right Robyn a magic wand would have been an excellent item to own!!!
thank you all from the bottom of my heart for caring.
xoxo

After going through this with Ellen this year I can so relate. Glad it wasn't GF as ellen still tires very easily. She also gets everythign that goes around. I hope you can build up Angela's immune system. Wonderful news about the appetite. What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_flower
robyn
robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:56 am

morning everyone What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Smile

im home with the kids today.
i went for a hour and a half walk yesterday What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Wink

i plan to go for a walk with the kids later.

the kids go to the grandparents tonight for daycare thurs and friday.

i plan to scrap tonight.

have a day all

tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:13 pm

afternoon everyone

im child free today and tumorrow so i plan to clean the house and do some scrapbooking.

will go for a walk today and learn my drivers licence.

had to reformat the computer so im just adding all my sites back.

we have had a few snakes by our place lately, one of them is lying dead by our rubbish bin outside (a python) i hate snakes hope we dont get anymore.

have a great day all

tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by melodydamom Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:45 am

hiya everyone Wink
im home today with the kids, will go for a walk later.
need to also go grocery shopping.
have a great day all
tc from mel x
melodydamom
melodydamom

Back to top Go down

Post by robyn Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Oh I am not a fan of snakes either...I hope you don't see too many more but it is spring! The only thing I hate about spring.
robyn
robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by redant Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi all - just thought I would check in and see if there were any new challenges up today. Went to Melbourne and back today for a Christening and am feeling pretty wiped now. I guess 7 and half hours driving with 2 kids in the car and catching up with family does that to you! Had a lovely day though and my cousin who was being christened looked gorgeous. Hope everyone is well. What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Drunken_smilie
redant
redant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathie Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:00 pm

redant wrote:Hi all - just thought I would check in and see if there were any new challenges up today. Went to Melbourne and back today for a Christening and am feeling pretty wiped now. I guess 7 and half hours driving with 2 kids in the car and catching up with family does that to you! Had a lovely day though and my cousin who was being christened looked gorgeous. Hope everyone is well. What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Drunken_smilie

Hey you went right past Seymour and didn't call in to see me!!!!! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Kopfschuettel What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Kopfschuettel
Kathie
Kathie

Back to top Go down

Post by Soupie Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:48 pm

I spent today just pottering around the house and watching Bathurst...go Holden Racing Team!!! Champions! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
Soupie
Soupie

http://soupie75.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by redant Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:06 am

Kath - that I did! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_sad By 6.30pm there was no way you would of wanted a visit from us. We were tired and cranky, Matthew was half asleep and Tori just wanted to sit in Daddy's lap and squeal. Let me tell you the last 2 hours of the trip were an effort.

What I DID do though was time how long it took from Seymour to my house - it is just on 2 hours - not too bad! I also told my Hubby about my wish to come down there and do a class (and maybe bring my sister) and to meet you - and he was NOT opposed to it at all. I don't imagine it will happen soon, I have a friend coming for most of next month from Canada and then we get to the silly season, but who knows what could happen. Hugs. What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
redant
redant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathie Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:23 am

redant wrote:Kath - that I did! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_sad By 6.30pm there was no way you would of wanted a visit from us. We were tired and cranky, Matthew was half asleep and Tori just wanted to sit in Daddy's lap and squeal. Let me tell you the last 2 hours of the trip were an effort.

What I DID do though was time how long it took from Seymour to my house - it is just on 2 hours - not too bad! I also told my Hubby about my wish to come down there and do a class (and maybe bring my sister) and to meet you - and he was NOT opposed to it at all. I don't imagine it will happen soon, I have a friend coming for most of next month from Canada and then we get to the silly season, but who knows what could happen. Hugs. What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

Oh I'm so excited!!! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_bounce What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_bounce What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_bounce What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_bounce What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_bounce What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_bounce What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_bounce What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_bounce What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_bounce What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_bounce Our exchange student leaves on the 29th November so that will give us a spare bedroom again!!! You know it may have done em good to have had a break in Seymour!!! What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_lol What's everyone up to this Weekend? - Page 7 Icon_lol
xoxo
Kathie
Kathie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7